As the travel industry and our communities continue to adjust to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have implemented the following protocols to ensure the safety to our guests, our staff, and ourselves:
* 2-night separation for room reservations – To the best of our ability, we will keep a two-night separation between guest checkout and guest check-in for each of our rooms. This will allow a 48hr period for thorough sanitation and any residual virus germs to expire prior to the next guest check-in. If we are unable to keep the 2-day separation, we will contact the guest to discuss options.
* We will extend our breakfast times and utilize both our dining areas to allow guests to dine in separate areas. If groups of two or more are traveling together, we will discuss their options at check-in.
* We will offer breakfast "to-go" options for those guests who do not feel comfortable eating in our dining rooms.
* As the weather warms up, we will offer breakfast to our guests on our open-air patio.
* Multiple cleaning of all common areas throughout the day with approved disinfectants.
* Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas.
* Disinfecting common surface areas throughout the day (e.g., countertop, stair banister, light switches, door knobs, etc.).
* We will provide only single-serve items at our snack area to mitigate transmission of surface germs.
* All guests and staff are required to wear face masks while inside our main farmhouse.